Search Results for

Topics

  1. Tom Hanks

     -  32,879 Love opinions  -  1,123 Hate opinions  -  97% Love

    Thomas Jeffrey "Tom" Hanks is an American actor, producer, writer, and director.

Want to create the love Tomhanks or hate Tomhanks topic? We'll collect opinions about Tomhanks from the Internet.

Users

  • danits : Sarcasm is my friend. @TomHanks is my celeb crush. Favorite movie: Top Hat. Favorite candy: Peanut butter M&M's. And this is my randomness.
  • Standfold : [Narnia][TomHanks][StarWars][LesMis][Wengen][JoeJonas][♥]
  • CarmenAlyce : I like @disney, 70s love songs, history, and @tomhanks. ❤
  • Rini_cRegarz : I am Christian.. Jesus worshipper.. Big fan of @tomhanks.. I love my mother and my twin sister @rinaboruregar
  • askarme : 99% of time my brain thinks about blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, gamin, movies &gadgets. The other 1% im usualy asleep! Fanatic of Mahela,Sanga, #Ajith & @tomhanks
  • XTIAN_GOMEZ : I love the music of @ladygaga @bigtimerush @britneyspears @rihanna and @BrandonFlowers ... I also love movies that are starring @tomhanks :D
  • parentzjustdoes : I'm Jeremy. watch this video: http://youtu.be/6eWSUmVnU1o read this interview http://www.eastbayexpress.com/ebx/parental-advisory/Content?oid=3082777
  • Pink_Scorpio000 : #PiNK #TeamScorpio #TomHanks
  • JulieSThumper : Les lapins nains c'est le bien! @willemofficiel best entertainer of all times @OmEgA_OFFICIEL mes chouchous @DamicoMarina ma chouchoute ^^
  • itsjackchase : Hey im Jack :) Follow @Shaycarl & @TomHanks, and of course...ME! ;)
  • TomHanksMQRY : Lives In Bogotà, Musician Age: ...? Profession: Bassist and a vocalist of the @ToritchBand The rest ask me;)
  • itzelaaa : Whoa! Man, you just ran through a big pile of dog shit. It happens! What, shit!? Sometimes. Forrest Gump. I loveee @tomhanks movies :)
  • tomhanks : I'm that actor in some of the movies you liked and some you didn't. Sometimes I'm in pretty good shape, other times I'm not. Hey, you gotta live, you know?
  • AlyssaMarie73 : I have no clue how to describe myself in 160 characters.