The report contains 20 charts over 20 pages on 18 of the biggest health insurance organisations and programs in the following sections...
Section 1 - Social media users' opinions about US health insurance
- 1.1 General Sentiment
- 1.2 Comparative Sentiment
- 1.3 Reach of opinions on US health insurance
- 1.4 How news and events shaped people's opinions of US health insurance
Section 2 - Why do social media users hate or love US health insurance?
- 2.1 Top reasons for negative opinions
- 2.2 Top reasons for positive opinions
Section 3 - Profile of Social Media Commentators
- 3.1 Who is talking about US health insurance on social media?
- 3.2 Who loves US health insurance?
- 3.3 Who hates US health insurance?
- 3.4 When do social media users comment about US health insurance?
Section 4 - Rankings and Results
- 4.1 Top 10 health insurance organisations and programs in 2011
- 4.2 Changes in public sentiment for the most talked about health insurance organisations and programs
Section 5 - Methodology
See all sections