The report contains 29 charts over 39 pages on 15 of the most important US supermarkets in the following sections...
Section 1 - Social media users' opinions about Walmart
- 1.1 General Sentiment - Walmart
- 1.2 Comparative Sentiment - Walmart
- 1.3 Reach of opinions on Walmart
Section 2 - Why do social media users hate or love Walmart
- 2.1 Top reasons for negative opinions
- 2.2 Top reasons for positive opinions
Section 3 - Profile of Walmart Commentators
- 3.1 Who is talking about Walmart on social media?
- 3.2 When do social media users comment about Walmart?
Section 4 - Social media users' opinions about supermarkets
- 4.1 General Sentiment
- 4.2 Comparative Sentiment
- 4.3 Reach of opinions
- 4.4 How news and events shaped people’s opinions of supermarkets
Section 5 - Why do social media users hate or love supermarkets
- 5.1 Top reasons for negative opinions
- 5.2 Top reasons for positive opinions
Section 6 - Profile of Social Media Commentators
- 6.1 Who is talking about supermarkets on social media?
- 6.2 Who loves supermarkets?
- 6.3 Who hates supermarkets?
- 6.4 When do social media users comment about supermarkets?
Section 7 - Rankings and Results
- 7.1 Top 10 supermarkets in 2011
- 7.2 Changes in public sentiment for the most talked about supermarkets
Section 8 - Methodology
See all sections