The report contains 29 charts over 39 pages on 15 of the most important US airlines in the following sections...
Section 1 - Social media users' opinions about Virgin America
- 1.1 General Sentiment - Virgin America
- 1.2 Comparative Sentiment - Virgin America
- 1.3 Reach of opinions on Virgin America
Section 2 - Why do social media users hate or love Virgin America
- 2.1 Top reasons for negative opinions
- 2.2 Top reasons for positive opinions
Section 3 - Profile of Virgin America Commentators
- 3.1 Who is talking about Virgin America on social media?
- 3.2 When do social media users comment about Virgin America?
Section 4 - Social media users' opinions about US Airlines
- 4.1 General Sentiment
- 4.2 Comparative Sentiment
- 4.3 Reach of opinions
- 4.4 How news and events shaped people’s opinions of US Airlines
Section 5 - Why do social media users hate or love US Airlines
- 5.1 Top reasons for negative opinions
- 5.2 Top reasons for positive opinions
Section 6 - Profile of Social Media Commentators
- 6.1 Who is talking about US airlines on social media?
- 6.2 Who loves US airlines?
- 6.3 Who hates US airlines?
- 6.4 When do social media users comment about US airlines?
Section 7 - Rankings and Results
- 7.1 Top 10 US airlines in 2011
- 7.2 Changes in public sentiment for the most talked about US airlines
Section 8 - Methodology
See all sections