The report contains 29 charts over 39 pages on 18 of the most important health insurers and programs in the following sections...
Section 1 - Social media users' opinions about Medicare
- 1.1 General Sentiment - Medicare
- 1.2 Comparative Sentiment - Medicare
- 1.3 Reach of opinions on Medicare
Section 2 - Why do social media users hate or love Medicare
- 2.1 Top reasons for negative opinions
- 2.2 Top reasons for positive opinions
Section 3 - Profile of Medicare Commentators
- 3.1 Who is talking about Medicare on social media?
- 3.2 When do social media users comment about Medicare?
Section 4 - Social media users' opinions about US health insurance
- 4.1 General Sentiment
- 4.2 Comparative Sentiment
- 4.3 Reach of opinions
- 4.4 How news and events shaped people’s opinions of US health insurance
Section 5 - Why do social media users hate or love US health insurance
- 5.1 Top reasons for negative opinions
- 5.2 Top reasons for positive opinions
Section 6 - Profile of Social Media Commentators
- 6.1 Who is talking about US health insurance on social media?
- 6.2 Who loves US health insurance?
- 6.3 Who hates US health insurance?
- 6.4 When do social media users comment about US health insurance?
Section 7 - Rankings and Results
- 7.1 Top 10 health insurers and programs in 2011
- 7.2 Changes in public sentiment for the most talked about health insurers and programs
Section 8 - Methodology
See all sections