The report contains 29 charts over 39 pages on 27 of the most important deal websites in the following sections...
Section 1 - Social media users' opinions about Groupon
- 1.1 General Sentiment - Groupon
- 1.2 Comparative Sentiment - Groupon
- 1.3 Reach of opinions on Groupon
Section 2 - Why do social media users hate or love Groupon?
- 2.1 Top reasons for negative opinions
- 2.2 Top reasons for positive opinions
Section 3 - Profile of Groupon Commentators
- 3.1 Who is talking about Groupon on social media?
- 3.2 When do social media users comment about Groupon?
Section 4 - Social media users' opinions about deal websites
- 4.1 General Sentiment
- 4.2 Comparative Sentiment
- 4.3 Reach of opinions
- 4.4 How news and events shaped people’s opinions of deal websites
Section 5 - Why do social media users hate or love deal websites?
- 5.1 Top reasons for negative opinions
- 5.2 Top reasons for positive opinions
Section 6 - Profile of Social Media Commentators
- 6.1 Who is talking about deal websites on social media?
- 6.2 Who loves deal websites?
- 6.3 Who hates deal websites?
- 6.4 When do social media users comment about deal websites?
Section 7 - Rankings and Results
- 7.1 Top 10 deal websites in 2011
- 7.2 Changes in public sentiment for the most talked about deal websites
Section 8 - Methodology
See all sections