The report contains 21 charts over 35 pages on 14 of the most important coffee chains in the following sections...
Section 1 - Social media users' opinions about Starbucks
- 1.1 General Sentiment - Starbucks
- 1.2 Comparative Sentiment - Starbucks
- 1.3 Reach of opinions on Starbucks
Section 2 - Why do social media users hate or love Starbucks
- 2.1 Top reasons for negative opinions
- 2.2 Top reasons for positive opinions
Section 3 - Profile of Starbucks Commentators
- 3.1 Who is talking about Starbucks on social media?
- 3.2 When do social media users comment about Starbucks?
Section 4 - Social media users' opinions about coffee chains
- 4.1 General Sentiment
- 4.2 Comparative Sentiment
- 4.3 Reach of opinions
- 4.4 How news and events shaped people’s opinions of coffee chains
Section 5 - Why do social media users hate or love coffee chains
- 5.1 Top reasons for negative opinions
- 5.2 Top reasons for positive opinions
Section 6 - Profile of Social Media Commentators
- 6.1 Who is talking about coffee chains on social media?
- 6.2 Who loves coffee chains?
- 6.3 Who hates coffee chains?
- 6.4 When do social media users comment about coffee chains?
Section 7 - Rankings and Results
- 7.1 Top 10 coffee chains in 2011
- 7.2 Changes in public sentiment for the most talked about coffee chains
Section 8 - Methodology
See all sections